Solution Architect - Applications Architect - III
Solution Architect - Applications Architect – III
Job Number: 21-04932
Job Number: 21-04932
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Solution Architect - Applications Architect – III for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is responsible for defining and delivering the strategies and solutions that will align the use of cloud services and technologies to the published Enterprise Roadmap.
- The Cloud Solutions Architect will assist cross functional projects teams in delivering integrations designs and blueprints for deployment onto Client cloud platform in AWS to meet critical technology and business requirements.
- Provide experienced leadership in developing the architecture of highly scalable, highly available, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) detailed blueprints and platform requirements
- Facilitate designs and meetings with business partners and technologies teams to build consensus and creating solution decisions without compromising delivery and/or service
- Assist Enterprise Architecture in creating cloud compute standards, identifying and mitigating risks with technology, and help drive solutions for the enterprise
- Create, modify, and adapt a cloud compute architectures to keep the organization aligned between the business requirements and technology capabilities
- Provide foresight into potential future technology trends or issues that will impact the organization and provide mitigation plans to address
- Provide standards and platform(s) for future application development and help develop team members to utilize the technologies
- Provide insight into best practices with automation, systems management, processes and standards, application performance, capability, and tuning, and storage and network management
- Align existing application portfolio to cloud standards and services
- Be a highly motivated and active technology leader within multiple work streams and manage deliveries accordingly across multiple projects
- Review and evaluate new technologies that could be beneficial to the enterprise
- Ability to analyze problems, define solutions, and articulate those in a clear discernible manner.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization, senior leadership to professional staff
- Keeps abreast of business, operational, and technology trends that may affect the portfolio and strategy
- 10+ years of architecture, design, and implementation of highly scalable, highly available infrastructure, solutions and services
- 5+ years experience with Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services and solutions.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCSK, TOGAF, SOA, and ITIL
- Demonstrated experience in working with cloud based technologies (Amazon Web Services) in an Enterprise computing environment.
- Experience with large cloud migration, integration and consolidation projects
- Understanding of Operating Systems, storage, network, enterprise service bus/messaging, SOA, and hardware
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies and delivery processes (Kanban)
- In depth knowledge of application development including application servers, middleware, systems management, monitoring, configuration management, capacity planning and performance tuning, highly availability architectures.
- Strong organizational, task, and project management skills
- Self motivated and able to work across diverse technical and non-technical teams.
- Demonstrated DevOps expertise including automation and continuous delivery model
- Proven record for solution design and implementation of scalable, reliable, and high performance application and database
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.