Job Number: 21-13188
Job Number: 21-13188
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a SolarWinds Administrator for our client in Orange, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This person will need to have expert level core competencies in the administration support, and operation of the Orion SolarWinds platform including Network Performance Monitor, Network Configuration Manager, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, Server and Application Manager, IP Address Manager and other modules.
- Advance administration, support, and operation of the Orion SolarWinds platform including Network Performance Monitor, Network Configuration Manager, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, IP Address Manager and other modules
- Advance knowledge and expertise with tuning SolarWinds to decrease noise and increase actionable alerts
- Advance knowledge and expertise with creating automation scripts using SolarWinds and other tools to execute changes across multiple network devices in a safe manner Extensive experience in using SwSQL or T-SQL to create advanced alerts and reports
- Advance knowledge and expertise in the use of network management protocols (e.g., SNMP, SNMP Traps, Syslog, ICMP, NetFlow, etc.)
- Coordination with business partners in the design, engineering, and delivery of an enterprise end to end monitoring solution leveraging capabilities of tool and technologies.
- Partner with support teams and vendors to design and implement integrations among various processes and tools which shall include detailed rules and procedures for alerting, routing and resolving incidents generated by the end-to-end monitoring platform.
- Identifying potential areas where existing capabilities and processes require change and where new ones need to be developed, especially to meet future business demands.
- Identify areas of improvement and strive to maximize the use of tools capabilities.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to enterprise end to end monitoring.
- Identify the opportunities of automation and work towards increasing the automation footprint
- 10+ years of experience and advanced knowledge of the SolarWinds IT Management Software suite required.
- Should have extensive expertise in implementation project plan designing High Level and Low-Level Design Documentation.
- Very good knowledge of SNMP Monitoring, Internet Service Monitoring is required.
- Very good knowledge of ASPX and other development standards available to build SolarWinds GUI content required.
- Advance level of development experience in a Unix Linux environment with advanced knowledge of OO Perl highly desirable.
- Very good Database development knowledge and SQL experience (primarily PostgreSQL but some MS SQL and Oracle) required.
- Responsible for further developing and enhancing the use of SolarWinds which includes WAN LAN monitoring, reporting, and alerting.
- Apps Watch experience is a plus to have
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.