Software QA Engineer
Software QA Engineer
Job Number: 21-12454
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Software QA Engineer for our client in Waltham, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a future-focused technology solutions provider recognized throughout the world for their original approach to overcoming challenges. Make your impact as a part of our team!
- Design, develop, qualify, deploy, and support scalable software applications/systems
- Design and develop unit and system tests to qualify features of the product.
- Build and maintain products and solutions throughout its life cycle
- Help drive technical direction of a complex software system
- Collaborate and work with scrum team members to turn requirements into prototypes, technical designs, and implementation
- Collaborate with developers across scrum teams to maintain technical design and code standards
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
- Contribute to functional specifications, technical designs, and qualification plans
- 0-2+ years of hands-on contribution in software engineering or related field
- Experience in writing test code using Java, python, and bash, both unit and system tests
- Experience in Java development
- Understanding of scalable distributed software
- Knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles
- Understanding of engineering processes (including Agile methodologies)
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Tech savvy, detail oriented, and highly driven
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- A genuine passion for engineering high-quality solutions
- Relevant formal education, including BSCS or MSCS
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.