Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Software Engineer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest banking and financial services firms. They are a major provider of investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management and treasury & security services in the United States.
- As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run
- Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements
- Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally
- Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world
- The candidate will be part of the development team that works closely with the Front Office users and Technology vendors and develops end-to-end solutions to assist portfolio managers on their day-to-day portfolio construction and risk management needs, help traders to improve trade executions and work with researchers to back-test and run their alpha strategies
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Working closely with portfolio managers to develop portfolio construction/optimization application. Working closely with researchers to implement alpha model, risk models
- Designing and implementing the next generation of portfolio construction and portfolio analytics visualization tool
- 5+ year experience and recognized expert on C#/WPF or Core Java
- Proficient in Spring and Excel/VBA
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing Restful web services
- VSTO experience a plus
- Solid experience with Oracle, SQL server (or other RDMS), data modeling, and performance tuning
- Strong architecture experience, familiar with backend service oriented architecture and caching frameworks
- R or Matlab experience is a plus
- React experience is a plus
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.