Job Number: 21-14364
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Software Engineer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Evolve strategic risk blotter UIs and usability based on trader and changing market requirements
- Contribute to adoption of strategic RTW recon platform by USD Swaps business
- Create UI interfaces for templating of new products traded by supported RTW desks
- Design and build performant and scalable ticking/streaming UIs for the monitoring of pricing, market data, trade activity, etc
- Construct POCs based on trader/trading assistant/server-side developer collaboration
- Oversee junior UI development of support related tools for RTW
- Manage SDLC of UI codebase
- Responsible for designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish business goals.
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
- Ensures solutions are well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing built-in from the outset.
- Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using design and architectural patterns. At this level, specializations start to form in either Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp.
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work.
- Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration, regression, performance).
- Sets up and develops a continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline.
- Automates manual release activities.
- Mentors other Software Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool stack.
- Individual contributor.
- 3+ years of extensive experience working as a React JS developer (familiarity with redux a plus)
- Strong understanding of Git version control
- Ability to work in an agile and fast paced environment
- Very good communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with web services, web sockets and microservice based architecture is a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.