Job Number: 19-05581
Job Number: 19-05581
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Engineer for our client in Lansing, MI. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Manufacturing Systems Software Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day development, support, and troubleshooting of custom and off-the-shelf manufacturing applications
- This will include but is not limited to manufacturing supervisory/SCADA systems, reporting or visualization tools, such as “dashboards” and statistical process control tools (SPC).
- Collaborate with internal “customers” to discuss and document their business reporting and visualization requirements.
- Interface with vendors as required for shop floor device network connectivity, application implementation and operational support.
- Design and create custom business applications to collect, analyze and report data critical to plant operations.
- Analyze application performance and debug and/or repair as necessary.
- Modify custom and vendor applications to accommodate new functionality needed to satisfy compliance or business requirements.
- Develop reporting solutions by interfacing to existing data repositories, extracting data, manipulating data, and displaying it for the computer users in a dashboard format.
- Convert legacy software applications to current technologies. (Ex. Visual Basic to VB.net)
- Experience in a Manufacturing Operation is highly desired
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing principles is required
- Proficiency in any language used to build desktop applications considered
- Proficient in .net, C#, java or python programming languages
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server is a plus, including in writing SQL queries and stored procedures in Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience with the Ignition SCADA system is highly desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and presentation)
- Able to work in a Team Environment.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Must work onsite in Lansing, MI
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Karl Sumagui | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary