Job Number: 19-04734
Job Number: 19-04734
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Engineer for our client in Spring, TX. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are looking for an experienced software test lead who can help facilitate the testing activities related to building a new operational data warehouse with new reporting capabilities using testing tools such as ALM (application lifecycle manager) as well as JIRA
- Works with IT and system integrator (SI) testing leads to establish the Testing Strategy, Approach, and Plan
- Works with IT & SI to establish testing processes and testing tools (including Automation tools)
- Coordinates User Acceptance Testing sessions with business stakeholders and communications approach for UAT; including signoff
- Communicates testing status updates verbally and written on regular basis
- Adheres to the Testing strategy laid out by gERP Testing Horizontal
- Assists testers with roadblocks such as system related access, lack of quality data, etc.
- Drives team to hit milestones such as test case execution and sign-off milestones
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years related experience or Master’s degree and a minimum of 6 years’ experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary