Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Software Engineer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm's Roadmap programs -Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopting industry-leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm's corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
- In partnership with FinRisk Operations (FRO), Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) and others, we deliver solutions that meet the requirements of our key clients - the Client's CFO and Corporate Finance Organizations, as well as all line of business CFO teams.
- Data Acquisition and Hosting organization within Risk and Finance technology is chartered with the mandate to streamline and single source all Transaction and Position as well as reference data strategically with the aim of removing redundancy, driving efficiencies and establishing a single version of reconciled data for consumption across firm wide Risk and Finance Organization.
- Responsible for assisting in the delivery (requirements, design, testing and related documenting) of applications to satisfy business requirements.
- Work with the Business to produce detailed technical design specifications for new/changed system functionality.
- Develop technical approach for system functionality and document approach, impacts, and pseudo-code.
- Work with the larger development team to ensure that they understand the specifications
- Work with Business Requirements providers to translate business scenarios into relevant unit/system/integration/interface testing scenarios
- Communicate technical integration decisions, issues and plans with project team.
- Document performance requirements, development standards and security requirements, develop flow charts, functional diagrams and descriptions to communicate technical design specifications.
- Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
- Resolve issues
- 5 years business analysis & project management experience preferably in Risk & Finance domain
- 5+ years of Data warehousing (ETL, Data Modeling, Oracle DB, and Data Quality) is required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with emphasis on data analysis
- Strong orientation towards process definition, enhance/improve existing processes leading to faster time to market
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders having different requirements/interests and negotiating to achieve a positive outcome for all stakeholders
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, hands-on, motivated self-starter who can work independently and may need to manage a small team of junior technology resources
- PMP, Scrum Masters certifications are a big plus
- Must be hands-on, strong team player and be extremely flexible and able to work in deadline driven, fast paced environment adopting to constantly changing business priorities
- Goals must be achieved in a matrix organizational setting
- Must be able to scope projects using Agile methodologies/best practices and execute against them. Be able to self-motivate, quickly adjust to priority changes, and continuously strive to deliver on the agreed upon dates
- Experience in managing to project schedules, tracking project completion, and reporting progress effectively to Senior Management in a timely fashion is required.
- Experience in Big Data (Hadoop)
- Deep experience in financial products (consumer, commercial banking, investment banking), and risk management especially knowledge of Futures & options, Securities(Fixed Income/Equities), Securities Financing products (Repos, Stock Borrow Loan) domains
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.