Software Developer I
Job Number: 21-10410
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Developer for our client in Southfield, MI. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Software developer to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework.
- Must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to code, test, document and deploy a solution.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team, with the ability to communicate a must.
- Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand new development
- Maintain code quality throughout the assignment
- Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with specific job requirements (job details)
- A .NET software developer to assist in a C# Winforms application.
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- XML and Json experience
- Basic web programming knowledge
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.