Job Number: 20-08042
Job Number: 20-08042
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Designer for our client in Vancouver, WA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Plan, execute, analyze, document, and report on user research projects within the designated scope
- Oversee the execution of vendor-supported research within the designated scope
Ensure that research processes and best practices are maintained for all research projects executed within the designated scope
- Work collaboratively with the research team lead in order to properly track, schedule, and resource projects, maintain status, and track budget for all research projects executed within the designated scope
- Provide oversight of junior-level researchers on an as needed basis
- 7+ years of experience working in a user experience research role
- Familiarity with a range of formative and summative user research methods, including ethnography, in-depth interviews, usability testing, surveys, etc.
- Familiarity with remote user research platforms such as UserTesting.com, UserZoom, etc.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a number of projects concurrently
- Ability to distill user insights into actionable recommendations and work with UX designers and business stakeholders to maximize impact
- Ability to communicate research plans, insights, and recommendations to a range of stakeholders, including senior management
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.