Job Number: 19-04553
Job Number: 19-04553
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Software Designer. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance, testing, and quality and performance assurance of system software products
- Will be primarily focused on maintenance and enhancement, which involves making changes to system software to correct errors in the original implementation and/or creating extensions to existing programs to add new features or performance improvements
- Candidates will be working on following client sites:
- St. Louis, MO
- Bellevue, WA
- Mesa, AZ
- Charleston, SC
- Charlotte, NC
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Dallas, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Space Coast, FL
- Work on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercise significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Act as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Must have experience with C#, Python, and Angular JS
- Experience with active directory, cloud dev ops and creating APIs
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 6 to 10 years’ experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary