Social Media Content Creator
Social Media Content Creator
Job Number: 21-08895
Job Number: 21-08895
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Social Media Content Creator for our client in McLean, VA.
Eclaro’s client is an industry-leading managed service provider that works with multinational hospitality clients to enable an integrated approach to analyze and manage external talent on a global basis. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are seeking an energetic and skilled Social Media Content Creator to support Client’s social media team in the production of engaging content for Client’s social platforms. Specifically, the Content Creator will write copy, create custom graphics, illustrations, memes, gifs, and videos for our social handles.
- The right candidate has a passion for travel, social media, and storytelling and has the ability to create innovative original content end-to-end.
- You will conceptualize, write, design, and execute creative solutions for social media that consistently and clearly communicate the Client portfolio brand identity, positioning, and messaging.
- You will primarily report to the Sr. Art Director, Client Creative Studio, and will also have a dotted line into the Sr. Manager, Social Engagement. You will support real-time social needs primarily, but also support planned projects that drive consumer awareness, engagement, preference, and loyalty with Client and our 18 brands as needed.
- The ideal candidate will have a social-first mindset, with proven experience creating social content.
- You possess a balanced blend of skills across design, animation, copywriting, and project management.
- You are up on social and cultural trends, able to ideate, execute and iterate quickly with feedback from stakeholders.
- Support the social media team in adapting real-time trends and proactive story ideas into social-first assets
- Social listening:
- Design, build, and illustrate graphics and elements for Client’s social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Create quick-turn, reactive content for opportunistic moments in culture and online
- Brainstorm, pitch and conceptualize original content ideas for Client’s social media platforms
- Craft copy in accordance with brand tone and voice guidelines
- Work collectively with Client’s Creative Studio on cross-disciplinary projects
- Understand our brands, target audiences, and competitor activities
- Manage the storytelling behind each creative output to ensure it is clear, concise, snackable, and true to the content
- Collaborate with the Loyalty, Enterprise, and Brand marketing teams along with other members of internal Client Creative Studio to understand business objectives, marketing objectives, and creative needs
- Evolve, revise, or redevelop content in response to feedback from internal stakeholders
- Balance multiple projects successfully to meet deadlines and collaborate across multiple stakeholders with different priorities
- Adhere to Client brand identity standards and guidelines, while helping to inform the evolution and extension of the written and visual identity
- Use campaign performance data to understand the effectiveness of campaigns and apply key learnings to future campaigns
- Be aware of social media trends and formats, while also producing new template and design approaches
- Strong portfolio showing a range of experience, concepts, written and visual styles. Proven ability to create for social media is desired
- Demonstrated understanding of current social media best practices Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat and a willingness to explore emerging platforms
- Minimum of 3 years relative to Copy and Design experience, preferably in a design firm, advertising, or in-house creative department
- Experience working with a marketing department or social media team, understanding of business objectives, and ability to find creative solutions to help achieve objectives
- Knowledge of copy and design fundamentals, & messaging hierarchy
- Ability to develop/present/pitch creative ideas
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Understanding of social media management and listening tools such as Sprinklr and Brandwatch
- Ability to process and produce multiple projects in a short time frame- resizing art/layout accordingly to specs
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong creative, organizational problem solving
- Experience developing rich media and other forms of online advertising
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Strong attention to detail. Self-starter. A positive attitude and a collaborative personality
- It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Animation (AfterEffects and/or HTML5) & Video production experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have an interest in popular culture, new trends and styles
- Experience working at a creative agency
- Experience in hospitality or consumer brands
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.