Site Reliability Consultant
Site Reliability Consultant
Job Number: 19-10229
Eclaro is looking for a Site Reliability Consultant for our client in Chevy Chase, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, test, and build of new and re-engineered network functionality.
- Provide issue support and resolution, with root cause analysis.
- Engineers are assigned projects and self-manage all aspects of their assignment to ensure success.
- Create reference documentation and runbooks.
- Assist application development departments with successful integration and onboarding to network services.
- Manage network equipment and services to ensure pro-active understanding of capacity, performance, and configuration stability.
- Implement new Wide Area Network (WAN) circuits/services
- Troubleshoot incidents and faults; provide root cause analysis
- Upgrade network platforms to new firmware/software
- Coordinate/manage project lifecycle (SDLC) for their own assignments
- Deploy new services for load-balancing and network access
- Define and update network standards, documentation, and reference articles
- Provide escalation support for end-user issues
- Be available for 7x24 on-call (rotational) support
- Plan and coordinate network functionality/services implementations and changes
- Design, test and build new network functionality
- Perform chaos testing for network components
- Support compliance and security audits for network services
- Plan/implement/support new and existing routing and interconnectivity between sites, business partners, Internet, or Cloud resources.
- Plan/implement/support end-user remote access VPN platforms
- Plan/implement/support wireless LAN access and services
- Plan/implement/support firewall and IPS policy updates
- Plan/implement/support Client policy updates
- Plan/implement/support client proxy policy updates
- Develop and maintain strategic roadmaps for Network platforms and services
- Support late night, early morning, and weekend implementation/change windows as necessary
- Technology and platforms we are responsible for include: Client ASA/FTD and Juniper Firewalls, Client access switching, Client wireless LAN, F5 load-balancing, Client WAN routers, Infoblox IPAM and DNS, Netscout Infinistream, OSPF and BGP routing protocols, Class-based QOS, Private line and MPLS WAN, Client Identity Services Engine, McAfee and Client IPS, Client Web Proxy
- Scripting languages: Python, PowerShell
- Network management tools: CA Performance Center, Client Prime, NetMRI, Splunk
- 3-5 years experiences in large enterprise environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.