Be at the forefront of innovations in technology. Eclaro is looking for a Site Manager for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client has almost a century’s legacy of workplace innovation - delivering products, services, and solutions that help businesses grow, improve quality of life, and drive sustainability. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Routinely demonstrates and creates a helpful and positive work culture
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and outside vendors
- Conducts themselves at all times as the public image of the company in accordance with code of ethics
- Effective implementation of the client’s Service Excellence
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials and supplies
- Manages total production labor percentages by achieving percentage of production worker labor and quality control labor established by the company
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of job scheduling practices
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in MS and as needed in BDS/LDS
- Provides training on work flow and machine operations when necessary
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance
- Increases employee retention by achieving turnover and average tenure goals
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports accountable for quality and efficiency of their work
- Ensures that location is properly staffed by matching employee skills and equipment with production demands
- Facilities resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales department
- Motivates employees and recognizes their accomplishments in a timely manner
- Clearly communicates job expectations/consequences of employees by training, cross-training, coaching, counseling, directing, evaluating the work of subordinates to increase their work output and work quality
- Completes site reports and other paperwork as necessary
- High school or GED
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience in delivering classroom and/or informal training sessions
- Experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs
- Supervises day-to day operations and staff of MS sites
- Develops, implements and reviews related procedures
- Invoices accounts and interacts with customer; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and ensures that customer expectations are met
- Responsible for 3 - 6 employees or up to $50K in services revenue per month at a single site
- Ability to set goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives
- Proficient PC skills, utilizing standard business software applications
- Ability to remain updated on current technology and trends in the marketplace by reading relevant journals, magazines and newspapers
- Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction – prepare, provide and convey diversified information
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Moderate dexterity – regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary