SimCorp Implementation Lead
SC FAP/FAM Lead
Job Number: 20-04383
Job Number: 20-04383
Find your next opportunity in Financial Services! Eclaro is looking for a SC FAP/FAM Lead for our client in Washington, DC.
Eclaro’s client is a leading housing lender, providing financing for private and commercial for many Americans. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Within the Controllers Shared Services Organization, lead the development of solutions for the most complex Finance systems initiatives spanning multiple domains, functions or systems.
- Define or change business processes spanning multiple domains to support the integration of data, systems, and applications resulting from new products, services, processes, or regulatory requirements.
- Leverage technology to reduce manual work and improve processes.
- This team is working to build out SimCorp Capabilities in-house at the Client.
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience within SimCorp doing the following:
- Simcorp configuration on Securities and Treasury products
- Strong SimCorp Dimension configuration skills required in FAP/FAM, Finance Account Assignments and Finance Accounting Schemes
- Solid knowledge in triaging Client, DEX, Comm. server issues
- Solid Knowledge of Finance Industry, MBS, Treasury Financial products preferred
- Solid Understanding of SimCorp Architecture & Data Model
- Solid hands on experience with SimCorp BackOffice Workflow and Accounting Modules
- Familiarity with SimCorp Trade Manager, Data Warehouse Modules
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration; ability to train others
- Functional & technical skills to design, develop and enhance system based on business requirements
- Lead contractors and junior team members
- Strong Oracle & SQL skills required
- Provide deep technical expertise and develop solutions for complex accounting, data, systems and processes impacting broad groups or multiple business areas
- Define and lead adoption of new products/processes.
- Coordinate efforts of other team members to ensure the process/product is effectively implemented and fully documented
- Provide technical solutions and thought leadership while partnering with technology divisions and business functional areas to resolve the most complex data, systems, and applications issues
- Drive results by collaborating across the enterprise, building relationships with finance, business, technology, and innovation teams
- Research industry best practices and evaluate new technologies and tools.
- Perform proof-of-concepts and facilitate adoption of emerging technology in Finance
- Oversee the implementation process for new products (SimCorp)
- Demonstrated results and competence developing Simcorp FAP/FAM and any configuration changes/processes.
- The desire to think broadly about their responsibilities and continually refine and improve the way they work and be able to share that with others.
- Identifies opportunities for product improvements
- Develop accounting related configurations to address any production issues.
- Manage product lifecycle and ongoing maintenance
- Define product strategy in alignment with business objectives
- Mentor and train team members of new products (SimCorp) implemented
- Education Level Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Education Level Preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (preferred)
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.