|Reference # :||18-01483||Title :||SIEM Engineer|
|Location :||Plano, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/04/2018 / 09/15/2019|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.
Eclaro is looking for a SIEM Engineer for a contract opportunity for our client in Plano/Dallas, TX. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
The SIEM engineer is responsible for the configuration, deployment, and management of the customer's SIEM solution in a 24x7x365 environment. The engineer is responsible for monitoring, configuration changes, accounts, managing log sources, and software updates for the client SIEM solution. The engineer must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, and remediate issues with the SIEM. The engineer will work closely with other teams to ensure that the SIEM is performing to standard with all necessary logging sources.
• Act as the subject matter expert for the customer's SIEM solution.
• Maintain SIEM operations and document current environment.
• Work with external teams to ensure all necessary logging sources are reporting to the SIEM.
• Creation of technically detailed reports on the status of the SIEM to include metrics on items such as number of logging sources; log collection rate, and server performance.
• Incorporate change management into all system changes.
• Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client issues.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
• Prefer 3 to 5 years of managing/utilizing a SIEM solution. Strong QRadar experience is also ideal.
• Experience in performing infrastructure support at an enterprise level.
• Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of computer security concepts.
• Demonstrated ability to document processes and procedures.
• Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
• People skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
• Experience with industry recognized SIEM solutions.
• Relevant IT certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, etc.
• Vendor certification in a SIEM technology.
• Experience with change control policy and procedures.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
If interested see contact details below:
Crystal T. Villanueva
Crystal Villanueva | LinkedIn
Send a Word resume along with the six digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary