Job Number: 22-00255
Job Number: 22-00255
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SharePoint Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The candidate will be responsible for the development and day-to-day maintenance of several application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues.
- Candidate will design and code applications following specifications using appropriate tools.
- Candidate will perform maintenance and enhancements to future and existing applications
- Candidate will be expected to work closely with business users and IT peers to design effective business solutions
- Candidate will be expected to multitask several competing requests by gathering effective requirements, estimating tasks and managing priorities
- Candidate will be expected to perform bug fix and/or enhancement requests
- Project Manage and liaison with customers and stakeholders as necessary
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint that includes Web Parts, Lists, Document Libraries, Site Collection, and Pages.
- 5+ years of experience developing Angular-based SharePoint applications
- 5+ years of experience developing in AngularJS 1.5 and latest Angular Framework
- 3+ years of experience with API/REST web services and data sources
- 3+ years of experience with creating stored procedures in SQL
- Familiarity with agile principles and frameworks
- Experience in SharePoint Online
- Experience with Power Platform, including Power Apps and Power Automate
- Experience developing and supporting Info Path forms and SharePoint Designer workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.