SharePoint Developer / Content Administrator
SharePoint Developer / Content Administrator
Job Number: 20-07596
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a SharePoint Developer / Content Administrator for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for writing content and designing SharePoint solutions for the various teams within EIM.
- The content writer will interview LT members and department leads to write success stories, SharePoint content and more.
- Will build SharePoint solutions for the content as well as support the functionality and content of SharePoint online sites at Client EIM.
- Coordinates the collection of SharePoint Online sites, with continued development and written support activities associated with EIMs collaboration environment.
- Serves as a resident expert on SharePoint communications and Office 365 technical services and manages and writes content by working closely within the team to incorporate the best processes and deliverables in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Will prepare written communications and technical knowledge articles for EIMs SharePoint environment.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong background in communications with a proven track record of writing business content and knowledge with SharePoint Design and Development.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and strong team player with in-depth knowledge and demonstrated hands-on expertise with communications for SharePoint online and Office 365.
- SharePoint site design and written content for EIMs SharePoint environment.
- Business Administration, maintenance, permissions, reporting, security, search, and form creation and workflow development as needed.
- Create SharePoint solutions for EIMs content by leveraging out-of-the-box features to their full capabilities
- Assist with SharePoint design and support and at times, using advanced functionalities (such as workflows, forms, reports, and dashboards) for delivering an optimal end-user experience
- Content Management / Communications:
- Develops and maintains end-user and technical documentation; creates communications that explain and describe the implemented SharePoint solutions in ways business stakeholders and colleagues can easily understand
- Develops reporting and other SharePoint communications to proactively assess the state of EIMs collaboration environment and offer actionable information to the SharePoint site collection owners/admins
- Assist EIM colleagues with SharePoint knowledge (training) at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function
- Interviews LT members and team leads to write success stories
- 10+ years of communications experience - excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5-10+ years developing and implementing SharePoint-based solutions
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
- Knowledge with search capabilities, managed metadata and other features in SharePoint
- Up-to-date understanding of SharePoint techniques, technologies, issues, concerns, and best practices
- Ability to translate complex ideas and information into organized, written resources to enhance end user experience
- Knowledge with SharePoint migrations, upgrades, and hub design
- Experience with writing training and technical documents as well as conducting SharePoint training
- Experience in communicating and working directly with key stakeholders, team members, technical experts, and professional staff
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.