Job Number: 19-03717
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SharePoint Developer/Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support the project to develop a SharePoint based application to tracking contingent worker resources.
- Develop Design specifications
- Develop Nintex Forms and Workflows and OOTB SharePoint functionality with minimal or no custom coding
- Develop Test Plans
- Perform appropriate testing to ensure quality solutions
- Develop Deployment documentation
- Six or more years working as a productive member of an Application Development team.
- 3+ years working with SharePoint 2013/2016/Office 365
- Must have Nintex Forms and Workflow experience
- Excellent Oral and written communication is essential.
- Expected to drive and initiate search enhancements and improvements
- Expected to drive and initiate BI enhancements and improvements
- Experience in integration of SharePoint with external systems (Open Text Content Server)
- Ability to design mock-ups and prototypes for SharePoint solutions
- Experiential knowledge of Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration, and Portals.
- Can prepare clear and concise operating instructions, compile documentation of program development, and analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Practice responsive design patterns and frameworks
- Can Install, maintain, develop, and support Microsoft's Business Intelligence technologies including SharePoint BI, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Server, Reporting Services, Integration Services, Excel, Power BI, and Tableau, to create dashboards, interactive reports, and other visualizations.
- Ability to design and code on the following technologies:
- .Net, JQuery, .css, Node.js
- SharePoint (2013 and 2016)
- Web services (WCF)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary