Functions and Responsibilities Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Analyze, Architect and develop key components of the centralized SharePoint search solution currently being developed by a third party vendor using Semaphore classification, third party web parts, and Smartlogic connectors.
- Analyze, recommend and enhance the current customizations and resolve bugs
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the code using ASP, .Net and SharePoint 2013
- Implement SharePoint solutions by studying flow charts, data usage and processes using the Agile techniques for debug, test and deploy
- Architect and implement both out of the box and custom solutions for SharePoint Workflows, User interface and SharePoint advanced usage
- Document solutions by creating Visio diagram, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams and custom code repositories
- Build POCs
- Experience in SharePoint 2013, O365, ASP.net, XML, SQL Server and PowerShell.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands on development and delivery of web based application
- Experience with SharePoint application services framework including implementation, configuration and usage of Search, Managed Metadata and User Profile services
- Ability to write SQL queries and ability to analyze SQL data is desired but not required
- Experience with Search, Taxonomy, and Data classification is a plus
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
- Must be self-motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
Education and Certifications
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Master's preferred or equivalent minimum of ten years' IT experience serving in strong technical leadership roles.
- 5-8+ years of experience and working knowledge with SharePoint.
- The candidate must have demonstrated decision-making, analytical, organizational, communication and problem solving abilities.
- Technical certifications are strongly desired.
Monday through Friday, 7.5 hour work day with required .5 hour unpaid lunch.
Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation or sick days
Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced.
Contractor must badge in out of turnstile card reader for all daily entrances and exits.