|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a SharePoint Admin/Developer for an opportunity for our client in Bath, ME. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
Job Description/ Qualifications:
- Serve as the primary architect for SharePoint sites, features and security protocols
- Lead SharePoint content migrations and development efforts
- Define and implement SharePoint integration with other database systems
- Collaborate with clients to identify business process reengineering opportunities using SharePoint
- Serve as the senior SharePoint developer and technical resource, and coordinate activities of other developers
- Serve as a member of the SharePoint governance committee
- Initial focus on migration of legacy Intranet content to SharePoint
- Review possible use cases for implementation in SharePoint vs. other tools
- Oversee the work of other SharePoint developers and execute more complex development efforts as required
- Support problem resolution and provide technical support for other developers
- Proactively manage the SharePoint environment to maximize value to the business
- Work with IT leadership to develop and refine the SharePoint governance approach and documents
Skills and experience:
- Intermediate level with 3 to 5 years of experience in architecting and developing SharePoint sites.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, computer science or a related discipline.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
- Must be proficient with requirements specification writing
- Demonstrated experience with the full SharePoint deliverable life-cycle
- Experience in planning and designing the environment for optimal use and performance based on prioritized needs from the SharePoint Committee and key stakeholders.
- Experience in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- A demonstrated desire and ability to effectively solve complex problems, manage multiple priorities, proactively maintain systems, and respond to requests timely and professionally
- Project management and process development experience
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written.
- SharePoint 2010, 13 or 16 SharePoint Features
- SharePoint Designer, InfoPath
- DataQuery Visual Studio 2013, 15 or 17.
Email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees