Services - Technical Consultant-FTS III Technical Consultant-FTS III
Technical Consultant - FTS
Job Number: 21-11360
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Technical Consultant - FTS for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a future-focused technology solutions provider recognized throughout the world for their original approach to overcoming challenges. Make your impact as a part of our team!
- A SAN Storage migration Specialist with deep understanding and experience of SAN Storage technologies
- Enthusiastic and flexible professional
- Excellent Team player
- Above all a proactive individual who can take the initiative and be the "driver"
- Possesses a strong "can do attitude"
- Change Management Awareness (ServiceNow or alike)
- Good follow-up skills
- Good Excel skills
- Effective communicator
- Interpersonal and Stakeholder Management
- Strong SAN Administration background
- Strong experience on Cisco soft zoning, masking process for different vendor's storage arrays
- Should have extensive experience of configuring, managing, supporting, troubleshooting EMX VMAX, VMAX-2, VMAX-3, AFA, HDS G1000, G800, VSP, USP-V, HUS-VM along with Cisco Fabrics consist of 9513, 9710, 9148 (Cisco NX-OS CLI is plus)
- Strong background of SYMCLI, Hitachi Command Suite, Storage Navigator
- Working knowledge on EMC CLARiiON, VNX
- IBM XIV is a plus
- EMC Replication softwares - SRDF, Timefinder, Snapvx experience
- Migration experience/understanding using Open Replicator, SRDF
- Experience of HTSM, HTnM and HDS Externalization process
- EMC SRM reporting is a plus
- Strong performance analyzing skills
- Support off hours/weekends, work pro-actively & in the best interest of Client, keen to learn
- Knowledge of Open System OS such as Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows, ESX
- Knowledge on the bash/perl scripts usage
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Strictly follow the Standard of Procedures (SOP) set in client environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.