Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Services Assistant for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Receive, sort and distribute internal (according to mail runs) and external mail
- Act as a messenger by making hand deliveries and pick-ups of important documents and packages to executives or external parties, including Post Office, Bank Deposits and Bill Deliveries
- Operate postage metering machines, postal scale, and mailroom equipment
- Prepare packages (packing, taping) for UPS and FedEx packages
- Distribute small quantities of office, reproduction and computer supplies
- Receive shipments of office supplies, computer equipment and UPS shipments
- Record the receipt of these deliveries. Ensure that the materials delivered are those listed on the invoice and are free from damage
- Maintain itineraries, office supply reports and overnight mail logs
- Demonstrate a high level of Customer Service while paying close attention to schedules and respond to unplanned projects
- Ability to operate a number of office equipment:
- Multi-function devises- Outlook (Copier/Printer)
- Client DM800i
- Mailing Machine
- UPS Worldship PC
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Arnie Villanea at Arnie.Villanea@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary