Job Number: 19-09471
Eclaro is looking for a ServiceNow Specialist for our client in Olympia, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary responsibility of the system monitoring position is to observe in real time the health capacity and the performance of the mainframe physical and virtual compute environments and initiate remedial actions to minimize the impact of system outages incidents and events
- This role provides the end-to-end monitoring processes that can be used to monitor services or individual system components.
- This role provides data that can be used to optimize the performance of other dependent IT systems or services
- The service monitoring functions provides health capacity and performance data on component or service trends and behavior
- This data should be available to support troubleshooting diagnosis root cause analysis and resolution of incidents
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary