ServiceNow Portal Lead
ServiceNow Portal Lead
Job Number: 21-01970
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a ServiceNow Portal Lead for our client in Burbank, CA. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum 6 years working experience with ServiceNow platform as a Developer in enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environment.
- At least 7 years of experience in the IT Industry Experience
- Basic understanding and ability to script automated processes. Agile Scrum methodology Experience
- Hands-on experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems like AD, SCCM, Monitoring tools, Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, B2B etc
- Portal Scripting in Angular
- CSS based UX/UI design & development
- Understanding of Angular based Client side & Server side scripts
- Client Side and Server-Side Scripting i.e. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, Script Includes, etc.
- Client and Server APIs i.e. GlideDialogWindow, GlideForm, GlideAggregate, GlideRecord, etc.
- Hands-on experience in ITSM modules e.g. Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge Management, Service Level Management, Service Catalog, Release Management, Virtual Agent.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, crisis management and problem-solving skills are essentials
- Good oral and written communication skills Strong analytical, teamwork and customer engagement skills
- Ensures information is accurate and complete Self-motivated and open to learn all aspects of cloud administration
- Must be willing to teach and share all knowledge with team members and other operational teams
- Along with the above, must have exposure in any at least one or two of the following areas:
- Extensive experience in portal implementation and customization with AJAX, Angular JS etc
- Extensive implementation in custom applications
If interested, you may contact:
Kath Torres | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.