Eclaro is looking for a ServiceNow Developer for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: The Client Chief Information Security Office (CISO) is looking for experienced ServiceNow Admin/Developer with a hands-on ServiceNow implementation skills to join our Security Architecture & Engineering team. ServiceNow Admin/Developer is responsible for the successful implementation of configuration, customization of ServiceNow platform to automate Security Operations Center processes and workflows. They will work within a fast-paced, Agile program environment collaborating with other engineers, architects across client CISO and business units to help CISO get most value out of ServiceNow platform. Successful candidates will be creative problem solvers with great attention to detail.
- Analyze requirements by evaluating business and technical needs and lead development into a finished working deliverable
- Research ServiceNow documentation, recommendations and practices to build best of breed solutions
- Participate in projects to pilot /proof-of-concept / test new solutions in limited deployment
- Identify considerations for design and deployment of new ServiceNow modules
- Accept ownership of tasks, is able to independently drive to completion and seek guidance of more senior team members as needed
- Lead engagement with external vendor or service provider to deploy to perform proof-ofconcept and lead deployment across global enterprise
- Build working relationships with corporate technology and business teams
- Participate actively in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges to improve ServiceNow practices
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Managers, Stakeholders and ServiceNow implementation team on ideas, requirements, design options, and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow Suite
- Knowledge of Security Incident Response module
- Knowledge of Jakarta and Kingston releases of ServiceNow with strong emphasis on configuration and customizations of various modules of ServiceNow
- Hands on experience with implementing integrations using Web services (REST/SOAP)
- Working experience with CMDB, MID Servers Discovery, Event Management and Service Mapping
- Implementation of Workflows, Subflows, Forms, and Reports to automate processes and runbooks
- Documentation of technical design, process flows and user help guides
- Experience working directly with end-users on training and ongoing support
- Documenting platform defects, working with ServiceNow support for analysis, troubleshooting and resolution
- Experience using Agile methodologies and practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Hands on experience with Security Incident Response (SIR) module
- Hands-on experience with Threat Intelligence module
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with QRadar, Remedy and Resilient system
- Experience with Performance Analytics
- Experience with ITOM
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jessica Panogalinga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.