Eclaro is looking for a ServiceNow Consultant for our client in Herndon, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leverage Agile practices to develop or identify new concepts, tools or systems to improve the overall security posture of the organization
- Identify security requirements by evaluating business needs and technical requirements and relate them to required/desired security controls
- Research information security trends, standards and practices to identify needs for enhancing security solutions
- Participate in pilot / test new security solutions in limited deployment to evaluate and recommend for large-scale deployment
- Architect and design security automation and orchestration systems both individually and collaboratively
- Articulate problems related to the security solution being developed and requests review and guidance to minimize risks associated with the proposed solution
- Analyze problems and suggests solutions involving business, information technology, methodology, processes, tools and solution components
- 1-3 years of design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- 3-5 years of experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow ITSM platform
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog and Portal
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Agile within project or development teams
- Experience in architecting and developing with SOAP and REST web services, open API development
- Prior experience in one or more of the following:
- Cloud security
- Security automation/orchestration
- Mobile device security
- Application security
- Security operations
- At least 2 year of hands-on experience using object-oriented programming languages (Python, Java, etc.) or shell scripting (Bash, PowerShell)
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with common, enterprise grade IT and Security technologies from major vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Symantec, BlueCoat, Palo Alto, Check Point etc.)
- At least 5 years of prior experience performing ongoing maintenance and operations of security technologies (e.g. DLP appliances, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Tap technologies, etc.)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Rosie Alcanzarin at Rosie.Alcanzarin@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.