Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Service Engineer for our client in New York, NY. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity! RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing and retesting Servers not PCs or Printers. Some refer to this as Enterprise service repair engineers.
- Must also be capable of handling difficult customer situations with down equipment and must be capable of clear communication of their ability to handle the repair.
- May be called upon to work on basic networking equipment or attached basic Storage devices
- Could be called upon to preform or assist on installations of servers, storage and network equipment and possibly relocation.
- May be asked to work in a single data center or may be ask to travel from site to site during the day and could cover a very large metropolitan geography
- Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions.
- The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments.
- The jobs solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments.
- Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Provides direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers.
- Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Responsible for Client Total Customer
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
- Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- May determine methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) with 3-5 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Experience with support of full range of Client products in Customer base
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Steve Adams at email@example.com or
call 866-577-3379/425-256-2983 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.