Service Delivery Representative
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Service Delivery Representative for our client in Wayne, PA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails from Commercial Credit Card Cardholders, Program Administrators, Debit Card Cardholders and Client Personnel on Commercial Credit Cards and Debit Cards, in order to resolve inquires and disputes.
- Make outbound calls and/or send outbound e-mails to resolve inquires and disputes.
- Interface with customers via written correspondence.
- Work with the Spectrum Credit Card Database Platform, Microsoft Dynamics Case Tracking System, Client Portfolio Viewer and the Aspect Telephone System.
- Work with the web-based tools of Client and Visa to effectively monitor possible fraudulent use of Commercial Credit Cards.
- Utilize problem identification and conflict management skills to resolve client and customer concerns.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and retain customer loyalty.
- Monitor through Microsoft Dynamics Case Tracking System the investigation and resolution of customer inquiries and disputes.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to adhere to schedules, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work flexible shifts on a rotational basis.
- Ability to work day shift; second shift; overnight; or weekend shift, if necessary.
- Ability to interact with people through problem solving.
- Meets educational requirements;
- High school diploma or equivalent with 1 year of Call Center or Financial Services industry work experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated previous Customer Service experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Steve Adams at email@example.com or call 866-577-3379/425-256-2983 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.