Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
Job Number: 21-06713
Job Number: 21-06713
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Service Delivery Manager for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Works to drive the overall quality of the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) data by ensuring configuration items and relationships are accurate and complete by confirming process adherence and data quality against documented standards.
- Will be responsible for configuration management activities including identifying, analyzing and controlling configuration changes to hardware, software, documentation, and other configuration item changes.
- Will involve supporting the asset and configuration management process, building exception reports, and maintaining core data used by the asset & configuration management system.
- The Primary function will be to maintain an effective Configuration Management Process; including ownership, population, maintenance, & relationships of CI's
- Oversees and performs configuration audits on a regular basis, identifying records with incorrect or outdated information, and coordinating with owners and support teams to remediate data inaccuracies
- Provide support in Configuration Planning, Identification, Configuration Baseline Control and Configuration Auditing activities
- Collaborate with IT Asset Management and other technology teams to design integrations and consolidate data from hardware discovery and asset repository systems, ensuring the CMDB has updated source data
- Design, implement, and socialize detailed configuration management reports and dashboards to show overall health of the CMDB and the IT infrastructure enterprise wide
- Develops key performance indicators for the configuration management process. Produces reports to evaluate the performance of the process and institutes actions to alleviate shortcomings or streamline the process
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating configuration management standards, processes, policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain a CMDB Dashboard
- Research and remediate any data quality issues reported via Discovery loads and CMDB data
- Knowledge and understanding of Industry Standard or Best Practices within the Service Asset Configuration Manager (SACM) space
- Provide input to identify opportunities to improve or reengineer the Configuration Management Processes
- Support internal or external audit requests
- Proactively identify and suggest improvement areas
- Ability to communicate to non-technical and technical resources
- 5+ years ServiceNow development and administration in an enterprise environment
- Ability to configure, develop, and implement functionality within ServiceNow
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- Demonstrable Service Catalog, Service Portal and Configuration Management experience
- Ability to relate to software engineering challenges and practices
- 2+ years of on-the-job experience with managing a CMDB preferably in ServiceNow
- Familiarity with IT service management (ITSM) toolsets, preferably ServiceNow
- Experience in ITIL Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Practical experience in ITIL service management functions and processes
- Experience in CMDB Service Mapping and Taxonomy
- Experiencing in CMDB Discovery Administration and Cloud Administration
- Prior hands - on experience creating and maintaining SACM reports and dashboards
- Experience with integrations of multiple disparate transactional systems across the enterprise
- Excellent communication skills
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Highly motivated self - starter
- Adapt at working in highly matrixed cross functional teams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.