|Reference # :||18-00720||Title :||Service Coordinator|
|Location :||DALLAS, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||01/29/2018 / 01/28/2019|
Eclaro is looking for a Service Coordinator for an opportunity for our client in Dallas, TX.
Qualified candidates MUST possess the following:
· 2–4 years of Linux Red Hat Enterprise Linux and/or CentOS systems administration.
· 2-4 years of supporting LAMP stack or any one of the following:
Postfix – nice to have
Sendmail – nice to have
· 2-4 years of installation, configuration, administration and support of UNIX\Linux operating systems.
· Strong problem solving skills with a focus on root cause analysis and logical problem solving.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Exceptional documentation skills.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Perferred progress towards appropriate certifications such as RHCSA or RHCE.
· US Citizenship Required.
Preferred qualifications include:
· RHCE for version 6 or 7.
· Solaris 9 or 10 or 11 experience
· Experience supporting virtualization systems such as VMWare, XEN & VirtualBox - perfered, VMWare VCP certifications.
· 1st, 2nd or 3rd level enterprise server support experience with a large managed hosting, web hosting or large corporation.
· Experience with implementation, configuration and administration of UNIX/LINUX in a large environment (over 200 servers / 500 employees).
· Experience with Oracle - perfered on UNIX/LINUX through installation, configuration and administration. This is primarily non DBA / developer tasks such as backup and restore, drop / adds, and job maintenance.
if you are interested, kindly send an email at Harlyn.Rodrigazo@eclaro.com
Job Status: Contract/Temporary