Service Coordinator Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Service Coordinator Manager for our client in Houston, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manage projects that involve multiple service divisions
- Manage expectations of both infrastructure management and clients
- Ensure routine client requests are handled and problems are addressed
- Verify infrastructure components are delivered on time and to the agreed specification of clients
- Represent BCP and ARC requirements and large scale programs while aligning to the bank and business roadmaps
- Work with the Client Relationship Manager, Development Manager, CTO and Core Team to articulate the vision for infrastructure, drive change efforts, and secure client requirements
- Support continuous infrastructure improvement efforts
- Communicate to the client on things such as cost of efforts, delivery dates, and use of external consulting teams
- Translate and communicate infrastructure and client business priorities
- Facilitate billing, reporting and cost effectiveness support
- Perform initial steps for escalations, researches and prepares follow ups
- Own and track infrastructure implementation tasks for business driven projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Management experience, ability to lead an manage more junior level people and to provide guidance and direction when they run into issues
- Strong general consulting/project skills ( ability to help clients define requirements, write statement of work, marshal resources, project management, scope control, risk management)
- "Client relationship management skills -Knowledge of/relationships with the CTO and Core Ops technology staff very valuable."
- Financial skills - basic understanding of depreciation vs. expenses, plan vs. actual, Relationships with client's FAs and knowledge of client's processes such as COMIT
- Problem solving skills e.g. ability to lead root cause analysis, save a project in trouble; escalate when service family deliveries does not happen
- Knowledge of development and infrastructure process lifecycles
- Strong interest in or knowledge of infrastructure technology e.g. servers, storage; networks, grid, etc.
- Knowledge of client's processes, procedures and prices for basic Quartz components such as servers, storage, network, and component layout
- Knowledge of/relationships with the CTO and Core Operations people in the service divisions for each of these core services
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.