Service & Content Analyst
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Service & Content Analyst for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will leverage experience in HR service centre operations to deliver reporting and operational data analysis to drive performance, cost savings and continuous improvement efforts for the PS organization, HR and the wider Client community
- Will also develop, administer, and maintain an employee facing HR portal using skills to deliver a best in class content and customer experience
- Will also identify and deliver technical improvements for the organization, managing through SDLC principles for enabling technologies that include web portals, internal SharePoint, Vitalize CRM (ServiceNow), Chat, Data Visualization and Telephony
- Use data to forecast staffing requirements for the capability centres, identify issues and trends for review by Service Line Leads
- Build and maintain dashboard and data visualizations to enable performance analysis, and communication
- Ensure global standards are applied across all performance management processes
- Use large volumes of data for content utilization, contacts, time, and situational data to design reports and tools to make recommendations for staffing, process design, and continuous improvement activities based
- Responsible for creating, publishing and maintaining content in HR portal and vitalize CRM
- Responsible for monitoring the analytic trends of all content, creating reports to drive decisions, and make recommendations to improve content
- Continuously seek to improve range, depth, and effectiveness of content and messaging to elevate awareness and understanding of Human Resources tools, products, processes, policies, and programs
- Responsible for SDLC, access, administration and ongoing maintenance of PS enabling technologies to include mylife@Client, internal SharePoint, vitalize CRM, data visualization tool, and knowledge bases
- Support projects and team deliverables as needed
- Create and maintain materials to support People Services engagement with stakeholders including Human Resources and senior leadership teams in business units
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or send your resume to Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.