JobDiva # 21-00360
JobDiva # 21-00360
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Serialization Analyst for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Takes ownership of and leads coordination of data management, clean up and standardization capabilities.
- Sets up required master data attributes such as GS1 Prefix, GLN numbers, GTINs, EAN# & NHRN#s, EMVS attributes & shares with SC partners as required, to support regulatory requirements
- Analyzes and addresses data transfer issues across different systems
- Develops, manages reports to monitor accuracy and timeliness of data flow across multiple systems
- Provides requirements from markets and pilots to IT for new capabilities and ensures requirements have been met.
- Takes ownership of the Business Process documentation (i.e., changes to the process must be approved by the owner)
- Develop and communicates data management process standards including:
- Process Flows
- Corresponding narrative
- Inputs and outputs to and from other processes
- Communicating the standard data process to the team
- Works with the Business Owners, SMEs, and PMs to ensure that the teams follow the process
- verall knowledge of the supply chain, SAP ATTP/Tracelink or similar serialization systems, SAP ERP systems, Data Analytics
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.