Senior Web Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior Web Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for creating a new web application to enable AMI capabilities for Customer Operations utilizing current Microsoft Development technologies.
- Working with existing MVC applications, web services & databases.
- Include documentation, development, testing, deployment, and some post production support.
- Will work within our Information Technology Customer Ops Support development team
- Must be able to work with a team and as an independent contributor to analyze, design, develop and enhance applications to support Customer Operations.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 6 years of Web development experience
- Strong experience working with ASP.NET Web API, Web Services, SOAP & RESTFUL APIs
- 5+ years of experience using ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET framework 4.5 with at least 2 years of experience in C#
- Extensive experience with ASP.NET MVC framework utilizing the Razor syntax/view engine in C#
- Experience with REST API tools like Postman
- Solid understanding of SDLC, OOP/OOD principles, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), multi-tiered and client-server architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013+
- Database experience including database design, complex SQL queries, query optimization and stored procedures with SQL
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2012 using Microsoft SQL Server client tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with documentation, commenting code & sharing updates with other team members
- Strong design abilities to construct highly functional GUI front ends
- Knowledge of Azure and API Management is a plus
- Experience at utilities is a plus
- Knowledge of advanced unit testing skills and UML is a plus
- Knowledge of customer service systems is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.