Senior UiPath Developer
JobDiva # 19-10226
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior UiPath Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
- Experience with RPA tool - UiPATH
- Experience in REST API implementation/integration
- CI/CD experience within an Agile Framework
- Web development or .NET development experience
- Designed and developed RPA solutions within Pega Studio
- Incorporated Interaction Framework within solutions
- Experience with Text and Web Adapters
- Robot Manager implementation
- Diagnostics experience within Pega Studio
- Deploying Runtime/Studio configuration settings
- Leveraged REST/JSON utilities within Pega Studio
If interested, you may contact:
Bridgette Marks | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.