Senior UI Developer
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Build and maintain User Interfaces across the Equities Risk and P&L space
- You will play a leading role in helping implement our long term vision to consolidate all of our end user applications on to web based platforms and to integrate with a wider strategy to provide a consistent user experience across the whole of Global Banking and Markets
- In addition to front end application development, there will also be the opportunity to work on a growing suite of Microservices which support these applications that are built on top of Quartz (the bank's integrated trading, position management, pricing and risk management platform) and our Risk and PL Data Plant which is built on KDB
- HTML5 / CSS
- RESTful web services
- OpenFin / Electron
- Good analytical skills and excellent problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding, high-energy environment
- Ability to face off to senior business stakeholders
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Able to work within a global team
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.