Senior Transaction Monitoring QA Analyst
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Transaction Monitoring QA Analyst for our client in Arlington Heights, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum of 3 years proven and progressive audit, compliance, financial services operations experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or equivalent experience.
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, communications and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of products, services, operations and systems and extensive dealing with laws, regulations and regulatory agencies related to assigned areas.
- Proficiency with personal computers and pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Preferably from the Commerce or Finance background
- Knowledge of various Banking Products (E.g. Savings Bank Account, Current Accounts, Business Account etc.)
- AML Compliance Product Knowledge relating to Money Laundering, Crime and Terrorist financing
- General understanding of Financial Products and Markets.
- Good understanding of Internet and its usage
- Political, Social and Economic knowledge of countries that are major players in the global economy
- Sound understanding of the AML Regulatory requirements
- Ability to speak and understand English fluently, and write reports effectively
- Ability to learn quickly, transfer knowledge appropriately, understand and interpret numeric data.
- Evidence of good analytical, statistical and data mining skills to study trends and make projections.
- Well-developed investigation skills, and highly skilled in report writing.
- Strong US Economic Sanctions knowledge and experience in payment processing/understand how to read a wire and/or message understanding.
- Team management experience is required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Tony Viterbo at Tony@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.