Senior Technical Support Specialist
Start your career in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Technical Support Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a global bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury services across more than 70 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!This position will be a direct hire with the client and is located mid-town NYC.
- Own the build and maintenance of tools, to industrialize support of a cutting edge in-house trading platform.
- Constantly challenge and seek new areas for automation of manual tasks from the global team.
- Work with systems development teams ensuring best design, deployment, capacity and operability.
- Working on the trading floor, analyse requirements real time from users and technical support colleagues, designing and prototyping solutions, through to testing and deployment.
- Own problems to complete resolution
- Communicate to stakeholders for outages/ releases/ updates on tasks
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent experience).
- Solid experience in supporting a Fixed Income trading environment in Credit, Rates, or FX
- ION Marketview server side and GUI.
- Thorough understanding in end-to-end trade flow, pricing and trade booking.
- Competent in at least one of Shell Scripting / Python / Perl / Java
- Competent in DB technology such as SQL / Oracle / Sybase and adhoc query and report generation
- Strong knowledge of Linux environment, especially performance and maintenance
- Experience in ITRS Geneos monitoring and customisation.
- Experience with Splunk and data capture.
- Automation of manual tasks for a global user base
- Solid technical understanding and configuration of web based technologies such as Apache
- Strong understanding of network infrastructures - TCP/IP and LAN technologies
- Exposure to Market Data Systems such as DACS / RMDS / TIB/RV etc
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in a complex trading environment including trade/pricing queries
- An ability to understand business problems and solve with technical solutions.
- Large scale distributed application support and maintenance
- Optional: ITIL v3 Foundation, PRINCE2 or PMP equivalent
Interested in applying?
- ION Marketview
- Address increased queries from traders and desk related to pre-trade and post-trade transparency
- Capture all RFQ interaction for Rates/Credit
- Integration with a Reg Rules Engine
- Implement additional fields related to MIFID for all market gateways
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.