Senior Tech Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Tech Manager for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Senior Technical Development Manager supporting LoanIQ Syndication/Servicing/Accounting applications within Wholesale Credit Technology. This role has the responsibilities of providing technical change to the production environments which can include overseeing multiple phases across SDLC spectrum including design, development, coding, unit/integration testing and support the delivery of solutions for LoanIQ applications. This position manages business analysts and developers in the following capacities.
- Perform technical analysis for projects that support and enable key business initiatives, and for upgrades and enhancements to existing strategic applications/systems
- Collaborate with lines of business units, vendor partners, technical implementation teams (Development, QA and Infrastructure) to balance the complexities of technical implementation against business requirements
- Create and maintain system, functional and reference documentation
- Adhere-to and augment relevant coding/design standards and principles. Ensure the design and development is conforming to best practices and standards.
- Manages a function or unit within the technology environment.
- Manages associates and makes all decisions on personnel actions including staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making.
- Supports multiple systems through maintenance, modification and problem resolution to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations.
- Manages multiple applications/ development projects, or single major complex initiatives if a small area of the development function.
- Coordinates resources across various applications, operations or projects.
- Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- May provide expertise in determining the strategic technical direction and system architecture for initiatives.
- Provides input on policy issues.
- 5-7 years of proven IT management experience
- Must be strong multifaceted technologist with experience delivering enterprise-level applications
- Must have experience and strong hands-on skills in: .Net, C#/LINQ, Web Services, Databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Must have familiarity and exposure to Java, Mule/Mulesoft
- Must have strong problem-solving abilities, self-starter, sound team player
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve results
- Hands-on development/integration/management experience with Misys LoanIQ product.
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry with Commercial Credit Loan Servicing/Syndication/Accounting
- Exposure to Microstrategy reporting tools
- Previous experience operating and delivering in multiple SDLC methodologies (including Agile, Waterfall)
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.