Senior Tech Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Tech Manager for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a function or area within the technology environment.
- Manages other managers and/or senior single contributors.
- May be responsible for hiring, termination and performance management..
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of multiple systems or applications including their ongoing service delivery and/or operation
- Responsible for multiple technology projects across multiple teams or a smaller number of major complex projects if a smaller area of the technology development function.
- Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Responsible for staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making.
- Provides input into policy issues. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
- The role will be the technical and technology expert who has the skills and knowledge to lead the ongoing data lifecycle management for this program.
- The role develops and executes on appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing, measuring and presenting the data.
- Leads the identification, prioritization, cataloguing of data and maintains a roadmap for new data sources and associated business value.
- Develops data design and use guidelines and facilitates effective data reuse and sharing amongst applications.
- This role is accountable for executing on best practices and auditable controls for data completeness and data quality as part of the Wholesale Credit Data platforms.
- Maintains core competency with data asset inventory and data usage of all data in the strategic data platform.
- Full management responsibility for direct and indirect reports.
- Responsible for results in terms of costs, methods and employees.
- Responsible for translating the internal and client's business requirements into specific loan accounting systems and integrating architecture.
- Provides input for design activities.
- Understands and translates business requirements to technical requirements for data.
- Prior experience with critical data systems for analytic, operational and discovery use. Examples include real-time data collection systems, warehousing, data cleansing and quality, business intelligence, predictive analytics and operational feeds.
- Full data life cycle leadership experience, including conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, reverse engineering and gap assessment and master and meta data management
- Prior experience in developing budget and managing activities of two or more functions, sections, departments and/or projects through subordinate managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5-7 years proven IT experience
- Must be strong in the areas of Data Quality metrics and management, including data lineage and key business element metrics
- Must have strong problem-solving abilities, self-starter, sound team player
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines
- IT focused individual who is capable of working in cross team efforts with business stakeholders
Interested in applying?
- Hands-on experience with Misys LoanIQ product.
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry with Commercial Credit Loan Servicing/Syndication/Accounting systems
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint Experience
- Previous experience operating in multiple SDLC methodologies (including Agile, Waterfall)
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.