Senior Tax Advisor
Senior Tax Advisor
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Tax Advisor for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide tax advice to, assist in providing tax advice to and manage tax risk associated with certain business units in Global Markets, Global Banking and Global Wealth and Investment Management business units
- Review new products and services to evaluate the potential impacts to the Company's tax and accounting positions in all relevant jurisdictions, including considering the tax impact and suitability requirements for potential clients and reviewing marketing materials
- Involves reviewing and evaluating the impact of any new tax laws, regulations or other authorities that affect existing products and services and working with the relevant business units to implement changes to approvals or guidelines necessary to comply with such new tax laws or regulations
- Responsible for tax review of ISDA contracts and other capital markets documentation and will provide ad hoc support to other members Corporate Tax team, as necessary
- Manage several projects at one time, engage with individuals in business units and provide guidance and mentoring to junior staff
- Excellent research and legal writing skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 5-7 years law firm, accounting firm or financial services corporate tax department experience
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.