Senior Systems Analyst
Senior Systems Analyst
Job Number: 21-04871
Take a bold step forward in your career! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst for our client in El Segundo, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a global private equity firm that provides unique opportunities for value to its wide slate of investors. In a highly competitive industry, they are poised for success and create a work environment where you can thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Systems Analyst is the company's subject matter expert on tools/applications used by an Asset management company.
- This position partners with business users, the internal application development team and the vendor to identify areas for change and improvement to ensure that the trade order management system is providing proper functionality to meet the needs of the business in the most efficient manner.
- Designs/recommends and implements changes to current security master, accounting, compliance and data operation workflows
- Provides direction and support to vendors / application developers when application changes require knowledge of or changes to system functionality
- Act as liaison between user groups, vendor support and internal application development teams to facilitate large and small-scale changes and complex problem solving
- Create documentation in support of business and technology requests
- Identify areas of risk, while monitoring the current environment, potential improvement areas, and the financial implications of those decisions
- Day to day responsibilities include production support as well as application development projects
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years BA or systems analysis experience in asset management applications
- Demonstrated experience in project management and business analysis for medium to large initiatives
- Hands on experience with Excel and VBA coding
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income trading practices and market
- Hands on experience supporting an order management systems (OMS)
- Strong knowledge of electronic trading practices and markets
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast paced team environment
- Experience in a systems role supporting investment professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Hands on experience with T-SQL or C# .Net considered a plus
- Hands on experience working with offshore development team to bridge time-zone and communication gaps
- Hands on experience managing and supporting vendor applications and proprietary (in-house) applications
- A CFA or demonstrated progress toward a CFA would be considered a plus
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.