Senior System Administrator/Engineer
Senior System Administrator
Job Number: 20-06728
Job Number: 20-06728
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior System Administrator/Engineer for our client in Ann Arbor, MI.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a member of the team, you will be helping build out our infrastructure as we grow and will be supporting a highly technical user base who utilizes a diverse collection of complex software and hardware engineering tools.
- Top performing IT professionals who have a broad-based experience building infrastructures and supporting software/hardware engineering and research teams.
- Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments and quickly adapts to learn the latest technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have technical depth in multiple focus areas while maintaining an IT generalist mindset.
- Collaborate with software engineers, roboticists, electrical and mechanical engineers, and scientists to implement tools to further the Company mission
- Build and maintain on-premise and cloud-based servers
- Support the cloud-centric ecosystem that Company is building
- Support the integration of Software as a Service application with cloud and on-premise systems
- Maintain the availability and security of infrastructure through routine maintenance and patching of systems
- Support a remote, shelter-in-place workforce
- Provide customer facing support to users throughout the organization and of all skill levels
- Collaborate with a distributed IT team and other members of Engineering in Ann Arbor, MI, Cambridge, MA, and Los Altos, CA
- 7+ years of experience in a related position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience supporting Ubuntu Linux, MacOS, and Windows operating systems
- Experience centrally managing and maintaining Ubuntu Linux, MacOS, and Windows endpoints
- Experience supporting large enterprise networks including Wired and Wireless networks
- Experience managing, automating and integrating cloud-based services (G-Suite, O365, ServiceNow etc.)
- A proven track record supporting Virtual Private Cloud infrastructures (AWS preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Specialization in one or more of the following areas is required:
- Desktop engineering/endpoint management (automation, management, maintenance) for Ubuntu Linux, MacOS, and Windows operating systems
- Application and infrastructure integration and automation
- Management of firewalls and security infrastructure (Palo Alto Network or Juniper SRX preferred)
- Wireless network design, tuning, and deployment
- Experience supporting networking switching and routing internally and across multiple connectivity vendors
- Virtualization management (VMware) and associated Backend SANs
- IT project and resource management or management of a small IT team
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.