Senior SQL Server DBA
Senior SQL Server DBA
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior SQL Server DBA for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This Senior SQL Server DBA will interact with functional representatives, business analysts, database analysts, and application development project teams to support the effective storage and retrieval of data.
- He/She demonstrates a significant understanding and analysis of applications' transformation of data into business information.
- He/She implements and maintains the enterprise's production and development databases Details of Position
- The Sr. SQL Server DBA investigates complex problems, monitors performance, contributes to back-up and recovery procedures, and configures and installs SQL Server database software.
- He/She works with the application development teams to design database schemas.
- SQL Server DBA with experience as a SQL Developer using complex TSQL.
- Experience with clustered environments configuring and supporting Always On as well as DB mirroring
- Experience troubleshooting database, performance tuning and server issues is a must.
- Experience with database security and database maintenance.
- Successful completion of Microsoft certification tests 70-461, 70-462 & 70-463 or equivalent is also preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary