Senior Software Windows Engineer
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Software Windows Engineer with Active Directory and Security for our client in Richardson,tx.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Directs, manages, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of the Systems Engineering section
- Supports multiple systems through maintenance, modification, problem resolution, etc. to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations
- Manages multiple applications/development projects, or single major complex initiatives if a small area of the development function
- Coordinates resources across various applications, operations or projects
- Responsible for staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making
- Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
- Provides input on policy issues
- Typically 7-10 years of experience in managing and directing multi-project development teams
- Will be a senior member of the Critical Infrastructure Engineering team, bringing added Windows and AD expertise.
- Will report to the global head of the CIE department.
- Contribute to, and/or lead, projects related to security controls across the identity, authentication, and privilege management domains.
- Expected to lead project focused teams as needed, but you will be an individual contributor without direct reports in terms of staff management responsibilities.
- Primary initial responsibility will be the support of a bank developed suite of applications which provide methods for management and automation of OU updates in AD, which minimize the use of AD security groups, and reduce administrative effort.
- Responsible developer for the future evolution and architecture of this functionality in alignment with the evolution of the infrastructure components which it integrates – our auto provisioned server plant and Active Directory. The development work is primarily back end focused.
- Other contributions will be determined based on the evolving priorities of our key customers, and could span widely across the IDAM space based on the expertise and skills you bring to the team.
- Expected to provide thought leadership within and outside the CIE department, and to contribute to the overall identity, authentication and privilege management architecture and strategic roadmap.
- 10+ years' experience working in either the infrastructure or development side of IT within a large multinational enterprise of a similar size and complexity to that of Client.
- 5+ years of experience working with Active Directory in a very large scale environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and implement C# applications.
- Deep understanding of AD security design, and ability to review and develop secure code used in management of devices.
- Previous hands on experience in SDLC, Agile, and source control systems such as GIT or TFS essential.
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting.
- Desired skills include previous experience developing for private on premise cloud environments or other large scale systems. Experience with Linux platforms a plus, especially AD integrated configurations.
- Ability to work across departmental silos and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders in security, infrastructure and line of business application teams.
- Architect and design critical infrastructure services that maintain >99.9% uptime
- Code in a clear, concise, and well documented style
- Security awareness, perform code reviews for vulnerabilities
- Produce clear technical and user documentation in English
- OS Platforms: Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016
- Development: ASP.NET MVC, C#, SDLC, Agile methodologies
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 / 2014 / 2016
- Source Control: GIT, TFS
- OS Platforms: RHEL 6.x/7.x
- Cloud Platforms: VMware vRealize, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure
- Automation: Jenkins, Test-Kitchen, Vagrant
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.