Senior Software Engineer, Web (Remote)
|Reference # :||17-11883||Title :||Senior Software Engineer, Web (Remote)|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/22/2017|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for Senior Software Engineer, Web (Remote) for one of our financial services clients. |
The position works closely with our Client to understand the requirements and opportunities to engineer innovative software solutions. Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to design and build complex web applications and services within a large-scale environment.
How are you going to make a difference?
• Assisting in the overall architecture and design of the software
• Responsible for building and maintaining robust, scalable integrations, APIs, and infrastructure across our product lines
• Lead custom integration projects with our biggest customers
• Analysis, design, implementation, documentation, unit testing and maintenance of software components, APIs, and integration modules.
• Work with Product, Frontend, Data Engineering, and QA teams, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs
• Lead and support mission-critical applications on a large scale
Are you a fit?
• 8+ years back-end web development experience
• Hands-on experience in cloud computing, preferably in AWS
• API design experience
• Familiarity building applications in a microservice-based infrastructure
• Strong client-facing skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work independently
• A positive disposition and good attitude under pressure
• Actively look for ways to balance taking risks and managing risks
• Comfortable learning new coding languages and switch from one to another smoothly
• Strong architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project
• Willing and able to travel occasionally
• Demonstrated leadership of teams developing and testing web-based applications
• You desire to work with some of the world's top brands
• Exemplary technical problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject / equivalent experience
• Experience working directly with clients with Agile methodologies
• Start-up experience
• Full stack Java based web application development
• Front and Backend experience leveraging some of the following technologies:
o MVC frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.js for Front-end development and Node.js, Express, Django, Flask for Back-end.
o Databases as MySQL and MongoDB