Senior Security Engineer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Security Engineer for our client in Richardson, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities
- Ensure security controls are implemented and operating effectively as part of solutions delivery
- Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams from service design through operations transition process for new services
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences
- Perform design validation and QA testing of new services to ensure successful production deployment
- Liaise with Information Security partners to enforce compliance with all bank standards
- Proficient understanding of Perimeter Security (Checkpoint Firewalls, Juniper Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems such as Tipping Point, Arbor, ISS, Imperva)
- Create detailed implementation plans and run-books for downstream execution teams
- Manage the capacity and availability of the security infrastructure
- Provide Tier 3 escalation support responsible for handling the most difficult and complex problems
- Core Technologies in Scope:
- Cisco Client/Client, Aruba ClearPass Policy Server or open source AAA implementations
- NAC experience in general: 802.1X based network access control implementation experience
- Perimeter Security (Checkpoint firewalls, Juniper Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems such as Tipping Point, Arbor, ISS, Imperva)
- Proxy and Malware-mitigation (Radware, FireEye)
- Threat detection and data leakage protection (Network DLP/Vontu/Symantec, Guardium. Imperva, StealthAudit)
- IDS/IPS, e.g. Tipping Point, Imperva, IBM, Arbor PeakFlow, Web Application Firewalls, like Citrix
- Solid Understanding of Security Concepts:
- Exploit, backdoors, C&C
- Static, dynamic inspection, sandboxing
- Emulation techniques for sandboxing
- DOS/DDOS, web containment
- Forensics, cryptography, PKI, CASB
- Operational security including access controls, data privacy, monitoring and logging
- Subject matter expertise across various enterprise identity authentication technologies ranging from AAA (RADIUS/TACACS), RSA, 802.1X technologies (Wired/Wireless). Cisco Client/Client, Aruba ClearPass Policy Server
- Experience with Identity authentication technologies, including Active Directory, LDAP, NTLM and RADIUS TACACS, RSA, 802.1X, NAC, and token based systems
- Experience working with SSL Certificate Authorities, and certificate management
- Expert understanding of Proxy and Malware-mitigation (Radware, FireEye)
- Expert understanding of network protocols. Hands on security troubleshooting, network-based forensics, and proficient with packet analysis tools like Wireshark, Opnet, etc.
- Experience with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security assessments, analysis of security threats, trends and architecture preferred
- 7-10+ years network or security engineering and/or technology management experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent preferred
- Programming/scripting and/or automation experience (Perl, Python, Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
- Firm understanding of IT Service Management processes, ITIL Certification preferred
- Knowledgeable on network management and monitoring tools (Client NNMi, Syslog, Splunk, Entuity, Tivoli ITM, HPNA, Cisco CMCS, Netscout)
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.