Senior Salesforce B2B Commerce Specialist
Senior Salesforce B2B Commerce Specialist
Job Number: 21-02148
Job Number: 21-02148
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Salesforce B2B Commerce Specialist for our client in Syracuse, NY. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are seeking a Senior Salesforce B2B Commerce Specialist as a key member to our Salesforce Solutions practice, to deliver top notch implementation, customization, configuration and training services to our Salesforce customer base.
- In this role, you will collaborate with our customers to provide them a competitive advantage and business value through Salesforce.
- Provide design and implementation leadership on projects utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B (formerly CloudCraze) in a HVAC manufacturer client domain
- Providing architectural oversight and hands-on contributions to solution design, development, and integration
- Design, configure and deploy Salesforce B2B/B2C Commerce Cloud solutions to clients and customize modules and components to specific business needs independently or as part of a team
- Client, document, and analyze client requirements and key business processes
- Build reports and dashboards, as needed, to gauge project success
- Provide training to customers on new implementations and customizations
- Participate in data conversions during the project life cycle
- Effectively manage customer expectations and communicate status updates of projects to various stakeholders, i.e., internal CGI management, and external customers of varying levels of management
- Solid hands on Salesforce eCommerce experience implementing Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud
- Experience with designing responsive Salesforce Communities / Storefront Buyer Experiences
- Working knowledge of data structures and understanding of integrations with back-office systems such as ERP, Product Information Management (PIM), and Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Demonstrated skills in developing training and delivering training sessions
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Adaptability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with an eye toward high quality on time work
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers and good listening skills to translate in the other direction
- Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator or Developer, or B2C Commerce Cloud Developer Certification preferred
- Travel flexibility both local and out of state approximately 10 to 20%, when needed
- Approximately 3-5 years of experience configuring and delivering solutions on Salesforce.com or the Force.com platform.
- Experience with Salesforce Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA) is a plus.
- Experience with other eCommerce platforms, or formidable eCommerce domain knowledge is a plus
- Lead Architect for Salesforce Commerce practice, responsible for technology implementations, enterprise architecture decision making, project implementation processes, and team leadership.
- Partnering with technology products & services, including Salesforce, to architect & implement solutions that address the needs of stakeholders. Developed functional, technical, and platform requirements as part of projects.
- Designing and implementing discovery, definition, and design process to streamline the requirements gathering process across projects.
- Partnering with business, IT, and marketing leaders to enable the execution of strategies related to eCommerce & web technology.
- Working directly with stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute these initiatives.
- Participating with business development team to sell opportunities related to eCommerce with prospective partners & clients.
- Participating in implementation backend software technology using a variety of tools in partnership with developers.
- Perform technical design for and lead implementation of client projects
- Responsible for technical design and deliverables for client projects
- Interact with client IT teams to coordinate delivery and deployment of Commerce solutions
- Present technical solutions to both business and IT teams
- Provide technical leadership for project teams
- Leads development of mentorship and training programs for company technical staff
- Sets company-wide technical standards and actively participates in technical practice domains
- Participate in the sales process as an SME or SE when needed
- In conjunction with a Client Partner and Project Manager, own the overall delivery of client projects
- Contribute to the proposal writing and SOW creation process
- Work with the staffing team to ensure projects are staffed with the correct number of resources and proper level of expertise
- Strong knowledge and expertise regarding SFCC Platform
- 10 years of software development experience with enterprise applications and/or platforms
- 5 years in technical leadership or architect position
- Industry knowledge e-commerce and web, B2B and B2C business models.
- Expert knowledge designing solutions for Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (Commerce Cloud B2C and/or B2B).
- Developer or Architect certification is a plus.
- Experience integrating with systems in a business or e-commerce ecosystem & third-party APIs (Boomi integration, Marketing platforms, Content platforms).
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of server-side web technologies & frameworks and software engineering principles, databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; caching/performance improvements; software design patterns and integration patterns.
- Experience shaping projects including authoring/reviewing proposals and SOWs
- Experience leading and influencing cross-disciplinary teams through all phases of project
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills; Solution-oriented approach to software development.
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.