Senior Relationship Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a/an Senior Relationship Manager for our client in Saint Louis, MO.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Managing a portfolio of middle market relationships who need financial services and products to meet their needs
- Accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures
- Assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy
- Responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects
- Well versed in all client's products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities
- Assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market relationship and industry trends
- Must have 5 to 10 years' experience in Commercial Lending
- Demonstrates management of an extensive portfolio of middle market clients with revenues greater than $25 million and the ability to successfully manage portfolio
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings
- Ability to understand and interpret the principles of accounting and finance
- Financial modeling experience and the completion of a formal credit training is required
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client problems
- Series 7, 63 (Must obtain series 7 & 63 license within 180 days of start date)
- Undergraduate degree preferred: Majors in business, finance or economic preferred
- MBA desirable
- Existing knowledge of the market preferred
- Active member/participation in local community organizations
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.